Sheboygan Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Sheboygan Divorce Attorneys at Sterling Law Offices, S.C.
Legal Options that Work for You
DIYDo-It-Yourself (with help from the pros)
- Know your case is correctly filed and served
- Unlimited access to workshops for questions gives confidence
- Have peace of mind with your settlement
MediationAmicable Process for Long Term Harmony
- Confusing paperwork done for you
- Most amicable process for long term harmony
- Reduce conflict by deciding on custody and support matters together
- Neutral mediator guides you from start to settlement
- Fraction of contested divorce costs
Legal AdvocateWhen You Need an Advocate in Your Corner
- Best when emotional abuse, substance abuse or violence present
- Your personal negotiation and litigation team
- Necessary when adversarial
- Critical when Trust is an Issue
About Sterling Law Offices, S.C.
Divorce and other family law cases can feel draining, but with Sterling on your side, it doesn't have to be hard. Every case is important to us, and we treat every client with respect, empathy, and compassion.
Our Sheboygan divorce attorneys listen to what you have to say. We want to reach the best outcome in each case. Your attorney is supported by a team of attorneys, paralegals, and office staff to keep things organized and moving smoothly.
As for pricing, we charge a flat fixed fee so you have all details upfront and are never in the dark regarding pricing and you don't have to worry about getting charged every time you contact your attorney.