Sheboygan Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Sheboygan Divorce Attorneys
at Sterling Law Offices, S.C.
Legal Options that Work for You
There are three basic legal paths. The first step in executing a legal action is deciding which process is right for you.
DIY DivorceDo-It-Yourself (with help from the pros)
- Know your divorce is correctly filed and served
- Unlimited access to workshops for questions gives confidence
- Have peace of mind with your settlement
Divorce MediationAmicable Process for Long Term Harmony
- Confusing paperwork done for you
- Most amicable process for long term harmony
- Neutral mediator guides you from start to settlement
- Fraction of contested divorce costs
Divorce LitigationWhen You Need an Advocate in Your Corner
- Best when emotional abuse, substance abuse or violence present
- Your personal negotiation and litigation team
- Necessary when adversarial
- Critical when Trust is an Issue
How We Help Clients
About Sterling Law Offices
The attorneys at Sterling Law Offices, S.C. practice family law exclusively so they stay focused on the matters at hand without getting distracted by nonrelated cases. Divorce and other family law cases can feel draining, but with Sterling on your side, it doesn't have to be hard. Every case is important to us, and we treat every client with respect, empathy, and compassion.
Our Sheboygan divorce attorneys listen to what you have to say. We want to reach the best outcome in each case. Your attorney is supported by a team of attorneys, paralegals, and office staff to keep things organized and moving smoothly.
As for pricing, we charge a flat fixed fee so you have all details upfront and are never in the dark regarding pricing and you don't have to worry about getting charged every time you contact your attorney.
Three Simple Steps
Find out how simple the divorce process can be when you work with a law firm that puts you first. Book your consult today!
3. MOVE FORWARD