Dedicated to Family Law.
Dedicated to You.
Legal Options that Work for You
There are three basic separation paths depending on your situation. If you’re not sure what to choose or are ready to take the next step, call to speak with an attorney for case-specific advice.
UncontestedHelp from the Pros for Simpler Cases
Starting at $2750
- Best when you both agree on most separation issues
- Get help preparing the paperwork
- Ask question at legally complex points
- Have peace of mind with your settlement
MediatedGreater Level of Help for Amicable Situations
$3,500 - $6,500/couple
- Most amicable process for long-term harmony
- Neutral mediation attorney guides you from start to settlement
- Reduce conflict by deciding on property division and custody matters together
- Fraction of contested divorce costs
ContestedWhen You Need an Advocate in Your Corner
$499/mo - $100,000
- Best for adversarial relationships
- Necessary if abuse, substance abuse, or violence is present
- Your personal negotiation and litigation team
- Critical when trust is an Issue