Oshkosh Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Attend a Free Divorce Workshop
Best Oshkosh Divorce Lawyers
at Sterling Law Offices, S.C.
Divorce Options that Work
There are three basic types of divorce. The first step in obtaining a Wisconsin divorce is deciding which process is right for you.
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,750 - $3,250 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
How We Help Clients
About Sterling Law Offices
Sometimes, people going through a divorce case feel like their lawyers are leading them through a funhouse: confusing them, leading them in circles and taking money out of their pocket with no light at the end of the tunnel. With many law firms attempting to take a universal approach to all their family law cases, we see why.
With many locations across Wisconsin, Sterling Law Offices thinks that family law should be handled differently.
Come to our office in Oshkosh Wisconsin and you'll realize right away that different is better. Providing clear communication, personalized care, flat-pricing, and an exclusive focus on family law take the mystery out the process and gets results.
Unlike many law offices, which might fit a divorce case or two into their busy schedule, we focus exclusively on family law. Your case is our priority, and we've dedicated our resources and time to serve you better. Put your trust in an experienced team of divorce lawyers, trained mediators, and Collaborative Law practitioners.
Our team not only have decades of collective experience but openly communicate with one another to stay ahead of changes and improve their strategies. All in the name of serving their clients.
Transparency and clear communication guarantees that our clients are never left in the dark about their case. This is your life and your future, we think it's absurd not to involve you as much as possible. If you ever feel like you have a concern or a question, we keep staff ready at all times to give you a timely answer.
Unfortunately, there's not one, easy way to handle a divorce. By listening to our clients and incorporating their feedback, we work together towards the same goal.
Enjoy the benefits of our experienced team without worrying about an unexpected legal bill. Our unique flat-rate pricing (not hourly) means that no matter how many questions you ask, how much time your attorney spends, or how complicated your case becomes your pricing remains the same.
Have a question or want to schedule a consultation with us? Call our Oshkosh office at (920) 479-2058 or contact us using the form below.
Our LocationSterling Law Offices is located in downtown Oshkosh in the US Bank Building, a half block north of the Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center and across the street from Caramel Crisp & Cafe. Click here for directions using Google Maps.
Where to Park:Garage parking is available for free under the building. The entrance is located on the south side of the building on Ceape Ave, next to the entrance for the US Bank drive through. Street parking is also available. Once inside, take the elevator to the 4th floor.
How to Get to Our Oshkosh Office:
Coming from Neenah
- Follow US-41 S to WI-76
- Take exit 124 for WI-76 and turn left onto Jackson St
- Continue on Jackson St straight through the traffic circle.
- Turn left onto High Ave.
- Turn right onto N Main St.
Coming from Fond du Lac
- From W Scott Street, get on to US-45 N for about 25 minutes until it turns into N Main Street in Oshkosh.
Coming from Wautoma
- Get on US-21 E and stay on it for about 45 minutes until you reach High Ave in Oshkosh
- Turn right onto High Ave.
- Turn right onto N Main St.
More on Social Media
Three Simple Steps
Find out how simple the divorce process can be when you work with a law firm that puts you first. Book your consult today!
3. MOVE FORWARD