Appleton Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Appleton Divorce Attorneys at Sterling Law Offices, S.C.
Legal Options that Work for You
DIYDo-It-Yourself (with help from the pros)
- Know your case is correctly filed and served
- Unlimited access to workshops for questions gives confidence
- Have peace of mind with your settlement
MediationAmicable Process for Long Term Harmony
- Confusing paperwork done for you
- Most amicable process for long term harmony
- Reduce conflict by deciding on custody and support matters together
- Neutral mediator guides you from start to settlement
- Fraction of contested divorce costs
Legal AdvocateWhen You Need an Advocate in Your Corner
- Best when emotional abuse, substance abuse or violence present
- Your personal negotiation and litigation team
- Necessary when adversarial
- Critical when Trust is an Issue
About Sterling Law Offices, S.C.
Things like child custody or divorce are complicated enough without worrying that the lawyers you hired are trying to profit off of your pain. Our team is on your side, ready to go the distance to support you and get the best possible result.
Choosing Sterling Law Offices means to take control of your future. Our team will meet with you at one of our convenient locations and walk you through your case every step of the way and include you in the decision-making process. We aren't here to tell you what you need but to listen. With us, you'll never felt left out of one of the most important and stressful moments of your life.
Communication and compassion are the cornerstones of our success, and we're not here to dictate your case to you. Instead, we listen and incorporate your feedback and needs to make this your case, not our case. To put it simply, we think you should never feel suspicious about the people assigned to help you. We're here to help you. That's it.
The same straightforward attitude is reflected in our pricing. At Sterling Law Offices, you don't pay by the hour, you get a flat rate. This means that no matter how much research we do, communication we have, or travel expenses we incur, the price stays the same. No more breaking into a cold sweat once the case is over and the bill arrives. We're here to do the best possible work and get the best outcomes for our clients, not to shortchange the people who put their trust in us.
Most law offices try and be a jack of all trades, which means they end up being a master of none. At Sterling Law Offices, we practice exclusively in family law. Our team of accomplished divorce attorneys certified Collaborative Law practitioners and trained mediators all have the same goals in mind: helping others through rough times.
What does it mean to only practice family law? It means we understand the law and stay out in front of any changes. It means we use a network of experienced professionals including social workers, court officials, appraisers, and therapists. But most importantly, it means that everyone working in the office and everyone we work with are all passionate about family law, and understand what it takes to get the job done. A deep desire to help others is required to work with us, and you'll understand that difference right away the minute we start working with you.
To learn more about what Sterling Law Offices, and the team in Appleton, can do for you, schedule a consultation or get in touch with us by phone or e-mail. We look forward to hearing from you.
For Immediate help with your family law case or answering any questions please call (262) 221-8123 now!
Our Locations:Sterling Law Offices's Appleton Office is located in an office building on the corner of E Evergreen Dr and S French Rd, and it is about 7 minutes east of Appleton Memorial Park. Click here for directions using Google Maps.
Where to Park:There is free parking conveniently available in front of the building, and the main entrance is on the north side of the building.
How to Get to Our Appleton Office:
- Follow County Rd C to County Hwy E
- Turn right onto County Hwy E and continue to N French Rd
- Turn left onto N French Rd 2.7 miles to the traffic circle.
- At the traffic circle exit onto Evergreen Dr
Coming From Neenah
- Take US-41 N to N Ballard, Exit 144.
- Turn left on N Ballard and continue to Evergreen Dr.
- Continue on Evergreen Dr. for 1.4 miles
Coming From Fremont
- Follow US-10 E west toward US-41 S.
- Take US-41 S toward Oshkosh and keep left af the fork following signs for 41 N Green Bay
- Take Exit 144 and turn left on N Ballard and continue to Evergreen Dr.
- Continue on Evergreen Dr. for 1.4 miles
Coming From Kaukauna
- Take E North Ave/Hyland Ave West toward N French St in Appleton
- Turn right onto N French St until the traffic circle.
- Exit the traffic circle onto E Evergreen Dr.