Green Bay Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Attend a Free Divorce Workshop
Best Green Bay Divorce Lawyers
at Sterling Law Offices, S.C.
Divorce Options that Work
There are three basic types of divorce. The first step in obtaining a Wisconsin divorce is deciding which process is right for you.
DIY DivorceDo-It-Yourself (with help from the pros)
- Know your divorce is correctly filed and served
- Unlimited access to workshops for questions gives confidence
- Have peace of mind with your settlement
Divorce MediationAmicable Process for Long Term Harmony
- Confusing paperwork done for you
- Most amicable process for long term harmony
- Neutral mediator guides you from start to settlement
- Fraction of contested divorce costs
Divorce LitigationWhen You Need an Advocate in Your Corner
- Best when emotional abuse, substance abuse or violence present
- Your personal negotiation and litigation team
- Necessary when adversarial
- Critical when Trust is an Issue
How We Help Clients
About Sterling Law Offices
The experienced team of family law attorneys at Sterling Law Offices want to make the difficult process of a family law case as painless as possible. When your future and the future of your family are on the line, it's simply not enough for a lawyer to go through the motions. That's why during emotionally draining and complex cases like divorce and child custody, the members of our Green Bay office are prepared to go above and beyond in order to support you and get the best result possible.
Unlike many law offices, which offer a little of this and a little of that, at Sterling Law Offices we practice exclusively in family law out of our conveient locations. Our team is made up of accomplished divorce lawyers, certified Collaborative Law practitioners and trained mediators all sharing information and working towards a common goal for the benefit of our clients.
That singular focus on family law translates into having a deep understanding of all aspects of the law, including staying out in front of any changes. Most importantly, only working in one area of law means every single one of our team is a passionate and dedicated individual who understands better than most what's at stake in a family law case.
Enthusiasm for helping others is a requirement for joining our team, and having a group of people who genuinely understand what's at stake during a difficult part of your life can make all the difference. We also make use of an excellent network of professionals who could be the distinction between winning and losing a case. Our network includes social workers, court officials, appraisers, and therapists that share our passion for finding what is fair in the law.
To choose Sterling Law Offices is to choose to be informed, not left in the dark. You will be walked through and included in every major step of your case. After all, an attorney who's fighting a case without listening to their client isn't fighting for you. Our philosophy is simple: listen to our clients, understand their needs, and go through the process together. The way we see it, clients shouldn't ever feel left out of a case that could decide their future well-being.
Communication and compassion are paramount in our success, and involving you in the process does not mean dictating a case to you but to hear your concerns and incorporate your feedback as well. To put it simply, you shouldn't feel suspicious about the people assigned to help you; lawyers and clients should work together towards the same objective.
This attitude of transparency extends to our pricing. Our unique, flat-rate system means you know exactly what you're paying in advance without the dread of an unexpected and devastating legal bill. We never charge hourly, so no matter how complex or drawn out your case becomes the amount you pay remains the same. Pricing includes all communication, research, travel, and time that our attorneys spend working with you. Our goal is to be proud of our work and provide the best possible outcome for our clients, not to nickel-and-dime the people who put their trust in us.
To learn more about what Sterling Law Offices can do for you, schedule a consultation in Green Bay by phone, e-mail, or filling out the web form above.
About a five minute drive from downtown Green Bay, our office can be found near the corner of Stuart St and Monroe Ave.Click here to get directions from Google Maps.
Where to Park:
There is free parking both in front and behind the building.
How to Get to the Green Bay Office:
Coming from Little Suamico
- Drive on US-141 S/US-41 S and stay on for about 14 miles.
- Take exit 164 B and merge onto WI-172 East for 3 miles.
- Exit at the WI-57/Riverdrive Exit, staying left and following signs for Webster Avenue.
- Stay on Webster Avenue and continue until you see S Monroe Av for about 2 milese
- The building will be on your left while driving on S Monroe
Coming from Brillion
- Get on N Main St until it turns into County Rd PP and follow it north.
- Turn right on WI-96 E and another left to continue on County Rd PP for another 8 miles.
- At the traffic circle continue straight on to S Broadway.
- At the second traffic circle take the 2nd exit to stay on S Broadway.
- Continue on to Riverside Drive heading north.
- Your destination will be on your right after about 4 miles.
Coming from New London
- Get on I-41/US-41 N in Lawrence from County Hwy S.
- Continue on I-41/US-41 N.
- After merge onto I-41/US-41 N in a little ofver 6 miles, Use the 2nd from the right lane to take the exit toward WI-172 E.
- Drive to WI-57 N in Green Bay.
- Keep left to continue on Exit 164A in a little less than a mile.
- In 2 miles, keep right at the fork to continue on Exit 164B, follow signs for WI-172 E/I-43 and merge onto WI-172 E
- Take the Riverside Dr exit and follow it for 3 miles
- The building will be on your right.
Coming from Kewaunee
- Take WI-29 for 20 miles then turn right on US-141 S in order to merge on to I-43 N.
- Stay on I-43 N for 2 miles and take exit 180 for WI-172 W.
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto Main St and do the same thing for the next traffic circle in 2 miles.
- Turn left onto E Mason St
- Use the right lane to take the WI-54 E/WI-57/Monroe Ave ramp to Downtown
- Turn right onto WI-54 E/WI-57 N/S Monroe Ave (sign for Algoma/Sturgeon Bay) and our building will be immediately on the right.
More on Social Media
Three Simple Steps
Find out how simple the divorce process can be when you work with a law firm that puts you first. Book your consult today!
3. MOVE FORWARD