Janesville Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Attend a Free Divorce Workshop
Best Janesville Divorce Lawyers
at Sterling Law Offices, S.C.
Divorce Options that Work
There are three basic types of divorce. The first step in obtaining a Wisconsin divorce is deciding which process is right for you.
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,750 - $3,250 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
How We Help Clients
About Sterling Law Offices
Lately, there's been an upsurge in the number divorces cases in most families in America. When they happen most families are left wondering what to do. Most people are left paralyzed, knowing a divorce is coming but not knowing where to turn when searching for a Janesville divorce lawyer.
This is especially true for cases involving children, an extremely sensitive subject.
With locations throughout Wisconsin including numerous office locations serving Rock County, Sterling Law Offices is your first port of call.
Why? Because family law is all we do. When most law firms put their family law cases to the back of the line, we prioritize them. Our experienced attorneys have had combined decades of experience helping families through difficult times. Our team consists of divorce lawyers, certified Collaborative Law practitioners and mediators all dedicated to making life better for their clients.
In addition to our singular focus, we also offer a unique pricing system. Instead of charging by the hour, we offer a flat-rate. No matter what unexpected curveballs are thrown at us during the case, the amount you pay never changes.
In addition to our legal team, we also employ a team of social workers, court officials, appraisers and other professionals to help keep your case moving. We use every tool to our advantage to keep your case moving, and because of the way we charge, we get no benefit from letting a case get drawn out.
The hardest part of the divorce process is getting started. So come into one of the offices near Janesville today for a consultation. Don't hesitate. Call or email us today.
Our LocationThe Janesville, WI office is located right on the east side of the Rock River just a short 10 minute walk south of Traxler Park and a 5 minute eastward walk over the E Milwaukee Street bridge from the Veteran's Memorial in downtown Janesville. The building itself is located on the corner of E Milwaukee St and N Main Street. Click here to get directions from Google Maps.
Where to Park:There is a lots of street parking on both N Main st as well E Milwaukee St.
How to Get to Our Madison Office
Coming from Edgerton
- Take US-51 S towards Janesville.
- Continue straight on N Parker Dr.
- Turn right on E Milwaukee St.
Coming from Beloit
- Take US-51 N towards Janesville.
- Turn right onto W Court St.
- Turn left onto S Main St.
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto E Milwaukee St.
Coming from Delevan
- Head west on WI-11
- Turn left onto E County Rd O
- Continue onto E Delavan Dr
- Turn right onto Beloit Ave
- Continue onto S Main St
- Turn left onto E Milwaukee St
Coming from Evansville
- Follow US-14 E West toward Janesville
- Turn right onto US-51 S
- Continue straight onto N Parker Dr
- Turn right onto E Milwaukee St
Three Simple Steps
Find out how simple the divorce process can be when you work with a law firm that puts you first. Book your consult today!
3. MOVE FORWARD