Milwaukee Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Milwaukee Divorce Attorneys at Sterling Law Offices, S.C.
Legal Options that Work for You
DIYDo-It-Yourself (with help from the pros)
- Know your case is correctly filed and served
- Unlimited access to workshops for questions gives confidence
- Have peace of mind with your settlement
MediationAmicable Process for Long Term Harmony
- Confusing paperwork done for you
- Most amicable process for long term harmony
- Reduce conflict by deciding on custody and support matters together
- Neutral mediator guides you from start to settlement
- Fraction of contested divorce costs
Legal AdvocateWhen You Need an Advocate in Your Corner
- Best when emotional abuse, substance abuse or violence present
- Your personal negotiation and litigation team
- Necessary when adversarial
- Critical when Trust is an Issue
About Sterling Law Offices, S.C.
That's why during emotionally draining and complex cases like divorce and child custody, the members of our Milwaukee office are prepared to go above and beyond in order to support you and get the best result possible.
Our team is made up of accomplished divorce lawyers, certified Collaborative Law practitioners and trained mediators all sharing information and working towards a common goal for the benefit of our clients. We also have several Wisconsin locations for your convenience.
That singular focus translates into having a deep understanding of all aspects of the law along with a trusted network of professionals including guardians, court officials, appraisers, and therapists.
Most importantly, only working in one area of law means every single one of our team is passionate and dedicated individuals who understand better than most what's at stake in a family law case. Cases involving families and children are never easy, and having a group of people who genuinely understand what's at stake can make all the difference.
To choose Sterling Law Offices is to choose to be informed, not left in the dark. You will be walked through and included in every major step of your case. After all, an attorney who's fighting a case without listening to their client isn't fighting for you.
Our philosophy is simple: listen to our clients, understand their needs, and go through the process together. The way we see it, clients shouldn't ever feel left out of a case that will decide their future or the future of their family.
Communication is paramount to our success, and involving you in the process does not mean dictating a case to you but to hear your concerns and incorporate your feedback as well. To put it simply, you shouldn't feel suspicious about the people assigned to help you; lawyers and clients should work as allies towards a common goal.
This attitude of transparency extends to our pricing. Our unique, flat-rate system means you know exactly what you're paying in advance without the dread of an unexpected and devastating legal bill. We never charge hourly, so no matter how complex or drawn out your case becomes the amount you pay remains the same.
The price you pay includes all communication, research, travel, and time that our attorneys spend working with you. Our goal is to be proud of our work and provide the best possible outcome for our clients, not to nickel-and-dime the people who put their trust in us.
To learn more about what Sterling Law Offices in Milwaukee can do for you, schedule a consultation or get in touch with us by phone or e-mail.
For Immediate help with your family law case or answering any questions please call (262) 221-8123 now!
Our Milwaukee WI office is located in downtown Milwaukee, about a 10-minute walk from the Milwaukee Art Museum. We are located on the 18th floor of the 250 E Wisconsin building, two blocks east from The Pfister on Wisconsin Ave and one block north from the Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Downtown on Broadway Street. Our building is on the corner of N Broadway and E Wisconsin Ave. Click here for directions using Google Maps.
Where to Park
There's metered parking nearby and a parking garage about a block away on N Broadway Street (SP+ Parking/Two-Fifty Garage).
How to Get to Our Milwaukee Office:
Coming from Mequon
- To start, go on W Mequon Road then merge on to I-43 S and stay on for 14 miles.
- Follow I-43 S to N Plankinton Ave in Milwaukee. Take exit 72B from I-43 S.
- Continue on N Plankinton Ave. Drive to W Wisconsin Ave.
Coming from Oak Creek
- Take Nicholson Ave/S Pennsylvania Ave North, then turn left to merge on to WI-794 N.
- Follow WI-794 N and I-794 W to N Milwaukee St in Milwaukee. Take exit 1 E from I-794 W.
- Take E Michigan St to E Wisconsin Ave.
Coming from Pewaukee
- Get on I-94 E from Stone Ridge Dr and Redford Blvd
- Follow I-94 E to N Van Buren St in Milwaukee. Take exit 1E from I-794 E
- Drive to E Wisconsin Ave.