Oshkosh Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Oshkosh Divorce Attorneys
at Sterling Law Offices, S.C.
Legal Options that Work for You
There are three basic legal paths. The first step in executing a legal action is deciding which process is right for you.
DIY DivorceDo-It-Yourself (with help from the pros)
- Know your divorce is correctly filed and served
- Unlimited access to workshops for questions gives confidence
- Have peace of mind with your settlement
Divorce MediationAmicable Process for Long Term Harmony
- Confusing paperwork done for you
- Most amicable process for long term harmony
- Neutral mediator guides you from start to settlement
- Fraction of contested divorce costs
Divorce LitigationWhen You Need an Advocate in Your Corner
- Best when emotional abuse, substance abuse or violence present
- Your personal negotiation and litigation team
- Necessary when adversarial
- Critical when Trust is an Issue
How We Help Clients
About Sterling Law Offices
Sometimes, people going through a divorce case feel like their lawyers are leading them through a funhouse: confusing them, leading them in circles and taking money out of their pocket with no light at the end of the tunnel. With many law firms attempting to take a universal approach to all their family law cases, we see why.
With many locations across Wisconsin, Sterling Law Offices thinks that family law should be handled differently.
Come to our office in Oshkosh Wisconsin and you'll realize right away that different is better. Providing clear communication, personalized care, flat-pricing, and an exclusive focus on family law take the mystery out the process and gets results.
Unlike many law offices, which might fit a divorce case or two into their busy schedule, we focus exclusively on family law. Your case is our priority, and we've dedicated our resources and time to serve you better. Put your trust in an experienced team of divorce lawyers, trained mediators, and Collaborative Law practitioners.
Our team not only have decades of collective experience but openly communicate with one another to stay ahead of changes and improve their strategies. All in the name of serving their clients.
Transparency and clear communication guarantees that our clients are never left in the dark about their case. This is your life and your future, we think it's absurd not to involve you as much as possible. If you ever feel like you have a concern or a question, we keep staff ready at all times to give you a timely answer.
Unfortunately, there's not one, easy way to handle a divorce. By listening to our clients and incorporating their feedback, we work together towards the same goal.
Enjoy the benefits of our experienced team without worrying about an unexpected legal bill. Our unique flat-rate pricing (not hourly) means that no matter how many questions you ask, how much time your attorney spends, or how complicated your case becomes your pricing remains the same.
Have a question or want to schedule a consultation with us? Call our Oshkosh office at (920) 479-2058 or contact us using the form below.
Our LocationSterling Law Offices is located in downtown Oshkosh in the US Bank Building, a half block north of the Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center and across the street from Caramel Crisp & Cafe. Click here for directions using Google Maps.
Where to Park:Garage parking is available for free under the building. The entrance is located on the south side of the building on Ceape Ave, next to the entrance for the US Bank drive through. Street parking is also available. Once inside, take the elevator to the 4th floor.
How to Get to Our Oshkosh Office:
Coming from Neenah
- Follow US-41 S to WI-76
- Take exit 124 for WI-76 and turn left onto Jackson St
- Continue on Jackson St straight through the traffic circle.
- Turn left onto High Ave.
- Turn right onto N Main St.
Coming from Fond du Lac
- From W Scott Street, get on to US-45 N for about 25 minutes until it turns into N Main Street in Oshkosh.
Coming from Wautoma
- Get on US-21 E and stay on it for about 45 minutes until you reach High Ave in Oshkosh
- Turn right onto High Ave.
- Turn right onto N Main St.
More on Social Media
Three Simple Steps
Find out how simple the divorce process can be when you work with a law firm that puts you first. Book your consult today!
3. MOVE FORWARD