Brookfield Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Some relationships end suddenly while others erode over a long period of time. In either case, a divorce or legal separation is an emotionally tense situation with much at stake.
Trust the experienced divorce lawyers at Sterling Law Offices to fight for your rights and safeguard the well-being of your family.
Brookfield WI clients visiting Sterling Law Offices are treated with compassion and respect. Our divorce lawyers believe in giving every case individual attention, and we will listen carefully to the details of your situation to help you get the best possible outcome.
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
What our Clients are Saying
"I thought I would be charged an arm and a leg for legal services, but Dan was understanding and helped me address the paperwork and process effectively. When we appeared in court for the final hearing I felt confident I knew what I was doing and did not feel nearly as scared as before."Sally J.
"My husband and I were in a situation where neither of us really needed a lawyer to sort things out, so I decided to file pro se. I was concerned about making a mistake in the paperwork and delaying the final separation, so I called Sterling Law Offices. Attorney Festerling agreed to work w/me on a "consult only" basis...She was kind and helpful, and our case went through without a hitch. The overall outlay was very reasonable. I was very happy with the help I received and felt confident going to the court date, knowing all our ducks were in a row."Beth E.
We are Always Here to Help