Oconomowoc Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Divorcing couples are confronted with not only legal issues but important financial issues as well. Sterling Law Offices will help you take care of both the financial and legal aspects of a divorce so you can focus on building a brighter future.
Our divorce lawyers are well-versed in all areas of family law. Our highest priority is to advocate strongly for your interests and to make sure that you receive the best-possible resolution.
At Sterling Law Offices, we believe in taking care of the whole person and not just courtroom details. We will listen carefully to your story so we can plan a proper course of action that will benefit you and your loved ones in the Oconomowoc WI area.
A divorce or legal separation isn’t a step backward — it’s an opportunity to make things right and move forward. Contact us by phone or complete the case evaluation form to get in touch with experienced divorce lawyers who care about your future.
Get help from Oconomowoc WI divorce lawyers who work at a firm with 50+ years experience helping individuals and families from Oconomowoc WI and the communities surrounding Oconomowoc Wisconsin
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
We are Always Here to Help