Madison Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Divorce is difficult. It can be a confusing and emotional process. At Sterling Law Offices we can help you keep your family talking and working toward a better future. Our divorce lawyers focus on protecting your rights and ensuring you get positive short term and long term results.
Our Madison divorce lawyers counsel clients in Dane County and surrounding areas as they navigate legal matters that lead up to the dissolution of marriage. Throughout the divorce process, we put our clients in the best possible position to get the results they deserve in regards to finances, asset division, and child custody.
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
What our Clients are Saying
“My attorney has been and continues to be caring, supportive, steadfast, knowledgeable, and determined throughout this life adjusting process. These qualities are a true reflection of my attorney’s character and what you can also expect from Sterling Law Offices, S.C.“Paul K.
We are Always Here to Help