Milwaukee Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Divorce is difficult. It can be a confusing and emotional process. At Sterling Law Offices we can help you keep your family talking and working toward a better future. Our divorce lawyers focus on protecting your rights and ensuring you get positive short term and long term results.
Our Milwaukee firm is built specifically to suit the needs of client facing family law issues. We only practice family law, which means we are not distracted by any other types of cases. Our team knows the courts and court officials giving our client an advantage.
Because we are exclusively family law specialists we are able to hire great people who love to help clients facing family law issues. This means your case will be handled by someone who not only knows family law well, but they are passionate about helping these types of clients specifically. Many firms, do a little of this and a little of that, which makes them OK a many things and an expert at very little.
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
What our Clients are Saying
“I was impressed with Sterling Law Offices and their staff, specifically Anthony Karls, when they asked me to participate in helping them better understand their ideal client. I have never been involved with a company who cared to ask potential clients how the should build their business. This impressed me and it goes to show how committed Sterling Law is to delivering great service to their clients.
If I had the unfortunate circumstance of going through a divorce in the future I would call them and trust their process for getting clients through the process of a complex divorce. “Pam S.
We are Always Here to Help