Racine Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Racine Divorce Attorneys at Sterling Law Offices, S.C.
Legal Options that Work for You
DIYDo-It-Yourself (with help from the pros)
- Know your case is correctly filed and served
- Unlimited access to workshops for questions gives confidence
- Have peace of mind with your settlement
MediationAmicable Process for Long Term Harmony
- Confusing paperwork done for you
- Most amicable process for long term harmony
- Reduce conflict by deciding on custody and support matters together
- Neutral mediator guides you from start to settlement
- Fraction of contested divorce costs
Legal AdvocateWhen You Need an Advocate in Your Corner
- Best when emotional abuse, substance abuse or violence present
- Your personal negotiation and litigation team
- Necessary when adversarial
- Critical when Trust is an Issue
About Sterling Law Offices, S.C.
It can all be pretty overwhelming. And yet so many law firms are unacquainted with family law and put divorce cases on the bottom of their stack.
When going through a divorce, it's important to find a Racine divorce lawyer who's not only knowledgeable about the law but passionate about helping people.
At Sterling Law Offices you will find attorneys who practice exclusively family law helping clients with exclusively divorce, child custody, child support, alimony and property division issues. We are built to specifically serve the needs of families going through the extremely difficult, emotional process of family law issues. Our goal is to make the process easy to understand and safe. We do this through our exclusive family law practice and setting up locations that are easy for clients to get the help they seek.
With locations throughout the state of Wisconsin, including those serving Racine County, Sterling Law Offices wants to change the way you think about family law.
Too many law firms, family law is an afterthought. For us, it's all we do. Our team is made up of experienced divorce attorneys, mediators, and Collaborative Law practitioners who know every nuance of the family court system.
Faced with the complexities of family law, we are here to put your mind at ease. We walk you through every step of your case, from start to finish. If you have feedback, we not only listen but actively encourage it. Simply, we want your case to feel like your case. These are important matters, ones that will set the stage for your life and we think you should be involved.
For most law firms, extra dedication and communication would equal one thing: more money. Sterling Law Offices wants to change your opinion on that too. We charge a flat-rate fee, not hourly. This means that we will never drag out a case unnecessarily, or charge you for day-to-day communication, or punish you financially when your case gets complicated.
Sterling Law Offices truly cares about our clients and their well-being, and we make sure our business model reflects it.
The scariest step to starting a divorce is starting it, so come into an office near Racine for a consultation. Don't hesitate. Call or e-mail us today.
For Immediate help with your family law case or answering any questions please call (262) 221-8123 now!
Our LocationSterling Law Offices in Racine, WI is located about ten minute walk from Gateway Technical College, and across the street from the Racine County Jail. The building itself is located directly between 7th and 8th St on the east side of Main Street. Click here to get directions from Google Maps.
Where to Park:
There is lots of street parking infront of the building on Main Street. There is also parking located behind the building.
How to Get to Our Office in Racine:
Coming from Kenosha
- Go north on WI-32 S/Sheridan Rd
- Turn right onto 14th St
- Turn left onto Main St
Coming from Oak Creek
- Go south on WI-32 S/S Chicago Rd
- Continue slight right onto WI-31 S
- Turn left onto Northwestern Ave
- At the traffic circle, continue straight onto State St
- At the next traffic circle, continue straight to stay on State St
- Turn right onto Main St
Coming from Union Grove
- Take Spring St East
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit and stay on Spring St
- Turn right onto State St
- Turn right onto Main St