Dedicated to Family Law.
Dedicated to You.
Legal Options that Work for You
There are three basic legal paths. The first step in executing a legal action is deciding which process is right for you.
DIYDo-It-Yourself (with help from the pros)
Starting at $1500
- Know your case is correctly filed and served
- Unlimited access to workshops for questions gives confidence
- Have peace of mind with your settlement
MediationAmicable Process for Long Term Harmony
$3,500 - $6,500/couple
- Confusing paperwork done for you
- Most amicable process for long term harmony
- Reduce conflict by deciding on custody and support matters together
- Neutral mediator guides you from start to settlement
- Fraction of contested divorce costs
Legal AdvocateWhen You Need an Advocate in Your Corner
$499/mo - $100,000
- Best when emotional abuse, substance abuse or violence present
- Your personal negotiation and litigation team
- Necessary when adversarial
- Critical when Trust is an Issue