Middleton Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Divorce is never easy, but with the right team on your side it can be less difficult. At Sterling Law Offices we focus exclusively on family law, which gives us greater insight into the potential outcomes of a case. Our divorce lawyers know the opposing attorney, argued before your judge and conversed with your GAL.
Our divorce lawyers counsel clients with a passion as every attorney at Sterling Law Offices is passionate about help clients through the divorce process. It is a requirement to join our team. This means you are not the distracting divorce case a general practitioner clumsily navigates through the courts. Work with an award winning team and firm.
Expert competence and passion not enough for you, what about 100% guarantee on fees. We do not charge by the hour or work with retainers like nearly every other firm in Middleton. Rather, after your first meeting with someone from our team you will know exactly how much your case will cost. No surprising bills. Sound to good to be true, its NOT. Divorce is easier here. Call today and schedule a free consultation to learn more.
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
What our Clients are Saying
We are Always Here to Help