Menomonee Falls Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
If your family is facing the difficult decision of divorce or a legal separation, or you’ve been the recipient of a summons and petition for dissolution of marriage, our Menomonee Falls WI divorce lawyers can help.
If you’re a parent with children, our compassionate team can also help you with the difficulty of child custody and visitation rights.
This is a journey of many people are not fully prepared to travel. Many people also to not know where to start as the legal system, seemingly makes the process so convoluted no can understand what is happening. You can have peace of mind if you hire the divorce lawyers from Sterling Law Offices. We will help you get from the end of the last chapter of life into a new brighter, more fulfilling chapter of life. Just start by giving us a call or filling out the form.
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- See More
Sterling Law Offices, S.C.
N56 W13405 Silver Spring Drive
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
What our Clients are Saying
“Our Attorney Dan Exner, did an excellent job on our case. He was great getting back to us with information on a timely basis and was extremely personable and helpful. Very bright young man. Highly recommend him!”William M.
We are Always Here to Help