Legal Options that Work for You
There are three basic legal paths. The first step in executing a legal action is deciding which process is right for you.
DIY DivorceDo-It-Yourself (with help from the pros)
- Know your divorce is correctly filed and served
- Unlimited access to workshops for questions gives confidence
- Have peace of mind with your settlement
Divorce MediationAmicable Process for Long Term Harmony
- Confusing paperwork done for you
- Most amicable process for long term harmony
- Neutral mediator guides you from start to settlement
- Fraction of contested divorce costs
Divorce LitigationWhen You Need an Advocate in Your Corner
- Best when emotional abuse, substance abuse or violence present
- Your personal negotiation and litigation team
- Necessary when adversarial
- Critical when Trust is an Issue
How We Help Clients
About Sterling Law Offices
We find this baffling. When you're faced with a divorce, it can be one of the most emotionally turbulent times of your life. And similarly, divorce cases can get equally complicated.
Why trust a law office that doesn't see you and your family as a priority?
Since we only work in family law, this not only means we know the system inside and out but we understand better than most how emotionally draining divorce can be.
Come in to one of our offices today for a consultation. The sooner you get the ball rolling on your case, the more we can help you so call or e-mail us today.
Areas We Serve
Three Simple Steps
Find out how simple the divorce process can be when you work with a law firm that puts you first. Book your consult today!
3. MOVE FORWARD