Fort Atkinson Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- And other Family Law issues
Divorce Options that Work
There are three basic types of divorce. The first step in obtaining a Wisconsin divorce is deciding which process is right for you.
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,600 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
How We Help Clients
About Sterling Law Offices
Marriage is difficult, and it's a huge responsibility to raise a family. Divorce proceedings can occur for all types of reasons. Whether the divorce is caused by infidelity, work issues, money problems or other reasons – divorce happens, and it is hard to get through.
You are going to have to keep your wits about you while going through this trying time. Since there can be no end to the problems that divorce can bring up, you will want to stay as calm as possible, and call us so you can come into one of our locations in order to have a consultation with one of our Fort Atkinson divorce lawyers.
It can difficult to talk about the issues that are causing a divorce. Our lawyers are adept at making our clients feel comfortable with them, and you will be able to give the details about what happened in your marriage. You can tell them about the kids in the family, and how you want custody rights to turn out. Discussing property division is also important to make sure that you are open and honest with what is owned by you and your spouse when you are discussing your case.
We take pride in knowing that we can do a job for our clients and feel good about it. Sterling Law Offices are easy to find in Wisconsin, and serve clients all across Jefferson County. Our goals are to make divorce less confusing and harrowing for our clients. You will be treated with respect as you go through the process of winning your divorce case.
Sterling Law Offices offers a unique, flat-rate pricing scheme instead of an hourly. That means that even at the time of the consultation you'll know exactly what kind of costs are expected of you. And they'll never go up.
Since we have been winning divorce cases for many years, we have a network of important people that we have come into contact with. These people can assist in the court proceedings, and you will benefit from their knowledge. These people consist of appraisers, therapists, social workers and court officials, and they can make a lot of difference for your welfare during their court proceedings for your divorce.
When divorce looms, it's better to get an early start. Come into one of the offices near Fort Atkinson to get a consultation. If you're short on time, email or call us instead. You will want to have the consultation about your divorce because it can make all the difference in the world for you. Be sure that you call or email us as soon as you can.
<h2>Directions to our Offices</h2>
Directions to our Offices
Our locations serving family law clients in Fort Atkinson, WI: Click here to see us on Google Maps in the Madison/Middleton area.
This might be the most convenient location for you.
- Head west on Madison Ave/US-12 and continue for just under 25 miles.
- Eventually, you will see signs for I-39 N/I-90 W.
- Merge onto I-39 N/I-90 W and go for six miles.
- Take exit 135C-B-A and keep right to take exit 135C for High Crossing Blvd.
- From High Crossing Blvd, take a right on Crossroads Drive.
- The office is on the right-hand (same building as Park Bank.)
- There's a large, free parking lot on the south side of the building.
The trip is about 32 miles with an estimated drive time of 40 minutes.
- Head west on Madison Ave/US-12 and continue for about 34 miles.
- Stay left and continue on US-12 W/US-14 west for another six miles then take exit 252.
- Turn left on Greenway Blvd then take another left on John Q Hammons Drive.
- The building will be on the right-hand side.
Free parking is available on the north side of the building, and in a large parking lot to the east. The trip is about 41 miles with an estimated drive time of just over 45 minutes.
Three Simple Steps
Find out how simple the divorce process can be when you work with a law firm that puts you first. Book your consult today!