Baraboo Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- And other Family Law issues
Legal Options that Work for You
There are three basic legal paths. The first step in executing a legal action is deciding which process is right for you.
DIYDo-It-Yourself (with help from the pros)
- Know your case is correctly filed and served
- Unlimited access to workshops for questions gives confidence
- Have peace of mind with your settlement
MediationAmicable Process for Long Term Harmony
- Confusing paperwork done for you
- Most amicable process for long term harmony
- Neutral mediator guides you from start to settlement
- Fraction of contested divorce costs
Legal AdvocateWhen You Need an Advocate in Your Corner
- Best when emotional abuse, substance abuse or violence present
- Your personal negotiation and litigation team
- Necessary when adversarial
- Critical when Trust is an Issue
How We Help Clients
About Sterling Law Offices
A divorce can be the most frightening event in someone's life. With it, a lot of issues have to be sorted out: child support, alimony, and the division of property among others.
Once the process starts, even two people who were looking to make a divorce easy and peaceful might start seeing things very differently. This is no more evident than when cases involve children.
It's imperative that when finding a Baraboo divorce lawyer to handle your case, that you can trust them completely. You want the best and fairest lawyer to work with you and to put your needs and concerns to the forefront.
With offices throughout Wisconsin including many serving Sauk County, Sterling Law Offices knows the importance of putting their clients first.
Our team of family lawyers have gained priceless knowledge working within the family law system to better serve our clients. Because we share this knowledge between offices and between attorneys at daily meetings, when you hire one of us you get the whole team.
Sterling Law Offices also works together with other professionals like social workers and appraisers to help better serve your case.
To us, communication is the foundation of our success and as soon as your case starts you'll never find yourself in the dark. Though divorce cases can get confusing, we'll update you every step of the way and make sure to clarify any unknowns.
For many law firms, this would mean an astronomical legal bill. But not us. Sterling Law Offices charges a fixed price that includes everything done on your case from start to finish. So don't worry about asking questions, or if the case gets complicated, you can rest easy your bill won't change.
Put your mind at ease and come into one of the offices near Baraboo for a consultation. The hardest part of any divorce proceeding is getting it started. So don't hesitate, call us or email today.
<h2>Directions to our Offices</h2>
Directions to our Offices
Our locations serving family law clients in Baraboo, WI:
This might be the most convenient location for you.
- Head east on E 8th Ave/WI-33 and go for about 12 and a half miles.
- Merge onto I-90 E/I-94 E and go for about 28 miles then take exit 135A and keep left to take exit 135B and briefly merge onto US-151 N.
- Take exit 98A then turn right onto High Crossing Blvd.
- Turn left on Crossroads Drive.
- The office is on the right-hand side, inside the same building as Park Bank.
There's a large, free parking lot on the south side of the building. The trip is about 45 miles with an estimated drive time of 45 minutes.
- Head west on 8th Ave/Linn Street to merge onto US-12 S.
- Continue for five miles then stay right at the junction to keep going on US-12 E for another 25 miles.
- Take exit 252 and turn right onto Greenway Blvd.
- Finally, turn left on John Q Hammons Drive.
- The building will be on the right-hand side.
Free parking is available on the north side of the building, and in a large parking lot to the east. The trip is about 37 miles with an estimated drive time of 50 minutes.
Three Simple Steps
Find out how simple the divorce process can be when you work with a law firm that puts you first. Book your consult today!
3. MOVE FORWARD