Arlington Heights Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Attend a Free Online Workshop
Evanston: Thu, Jun 4 at 5:30pm With Attorney Alexandra Isroff
Schaumburg: Wed, Jun 24 at 5:30pm With Attorney Katie VanDeusen
Custody and Placement Workshops:
Evanston: Tue, Jun 16 at 5:30pm With Attorney Alexandra Isroff
Best Arlington Heights Divorce Lawyers
at Sterling Hughes, LLC
Choose a Divorce Option that Works for You
There are three basic types of divorce. The first step in obtaining an Illinois divorce is deciding which process is right for you.
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,750 - $3,250 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
How We Help Clients
About Sterling Hughes, LLC
At Sterling Hughes, we practice all matters of family law. Our Arlington Heights divorce lawyers have over 60 years of combined legal experience working in Cook County and surrounding locations. We pride ourselves in communicating with our clients, creating a realistic plan for our clients, and helping our clients achieve their goals. Unlike our competition, we never charge hourly – we charge a fixed flat fee that includes all-time and research and will never add “hidden charges” at the conclusion of your case.
The attorneys of Sterling Hughes are experienced and zealous when it comes to your representation. As we strategize a plan for you, we will look at all the details and will examine every angle of the scenario to find the best plan of action for the case. While the case evolves, our communication lines will be open and we will keep you informed of any new developments.
To learn more about how we can assist you, please give us a call.
Three Simple Steps
Find out how simple the divorce process can be when you work with a law firm that puts you first. Book your consult today!
3. MOVE FORWARD