Arlington Heights Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Attend a Free Online Workshop
Evanston: Thu, Oct 8 at 5:30pm With Attorney Alexandra Isroff
Schaumburg: Wed, Sep 30 at 5:30pm With Attorney Jessica Naples
Schaumburg: Wed, Oct 28 at 5:30pm With Attorney Katie VanDeusen
Custody and Placement Workshops:
Evanston: Wed, Oct 21 at 5:30pm With Attorney Alexandra Isroff
Arlington Heights Divorce Attorneys
at Sterling Hughes, LLC
Legal Options that Work for You
There are three basic legal paths. The first step in executing a legal action is deciding which process is right for you.
DIYDo-It-Yourself (with help from the pros)
- Know your case is correctly filed and served
- Unlimited access to workshops for questions gives confidence
- Have peace of mind with your settlement
MediationAmicable Process for Long Term Harmony
- Confusing paperwork done for you
- Most amicable process for long term harmony
- Neutral mediator guides you from start to settlement
- Fraction of contested divorce costs
Legal AdvocateWhen You Need an Advocate in Your Corner
- Best when emotional abuse, substance abuse or violence present
- Your personal negotiation and litigation team
- Necessary when adversarial
- Critical when Trust is an Issue
How We Help Clients
About Sterling Hughes, LLC
At Sterling Hughes, we practice all matters of family law. Our Arlington Heights divorce lawyers have over 60 years of combined legal experience working in Cook County and surrounding locations. We pride ourselves in communicating with our clients, creating a realistic plan for our clients, and helping our clients achieve their goals. Unlike our competition, we never charge hourly – we charge a fixed flat fee that includes all-time and research and will never add “hidden charges” at the conclusion of your case.
The attorneys of Sterling Hughes are experienced and zealous when it comes to your representation. As we strategize a plan for you, we will look at all the details and will examine every angle of the scenario to find the best plan of action for the case. While the case evolves, our communication lines will be open and we will keep you informed of any new developments.
To learn more about how we can assist you, please give us a call.
Three Simple Steps
Find out how simple the divorce process can be when you work with a law firm that puts you first. Book your consult today!
3. MOVE FORWARD