Empowering Family Law Clients
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
Custody & Placement
Meet the Attorneys
Locations Close to You
Get Answers from Top Rated Attorneys
Get Legal Advice
Gain confidence by sitting down with an excellent local attorney. Discuss your case and gain clairity. Reduce your anxiety with a phone call or a few clicks.
Attend a Seminar
Considering a divorce? Are you unsure of the process or your rights? Confused on where to start? Find clairity and understand your options, attend a seminar.
What our Clients are Saying
"Thank you Sterling Law Offices, S.C. for helping me with my case. My situation was complicated with a lot of emotions, attorney Trisha Festerling and Katy Eckhardt were both professional and well organized. Thank you for your time and effort in this matter, it made a world of difference with my situation.
Again your time and professionalism were greatly appreciated in this matter, I will highly recommend your services to anyone in need of a great attorney! Thank you again Sterling Law Offices!"Flor R.
We are Always Here to Help