Dedicated to Family Law.
Dedicated to You.
Legal Options that Work for You
There are three basic legal paths. The first step in executing a legal action is deciding which process is right for you.
UncontestedHelp from the Pros for Simpler Cases
Starting at $2,750
- Best when you both agree on most separation issues
- Get help preparing the paperwork
- Ask questions at legally complex points
- Have peace of mind with your settlement
MediatedGreater Level of Help for Amicable Situations
$3,500 - $6,500/couple
- Most amicable process for long-term harmony
- Neutral mediation attorney guides you from start to settlement
- Reduce conflict by deciding on property division and custody matters together
- Fraction of contested divorce costs
ContestedWhen You Need an Advocate in Your Corner
$499/mo - $100,000
- Best for adversarial relationships
- Necessary if abuse, substance abuse, or violence is present
- Your personal negotiation and litigation team
- Critical when trust is an Issue