Monroe Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- And other Family Law issues
Divorce Options that Work
There are three basic types of divorce. The first step in obtaining a Wisconsin divorce is deciding which process is right for you.
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,600 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
How We Help Clients
About Sterling Law Offices
Not everyone sees a divorce coming. The shockwaves of a divorce can spread out and affect your future and your children's future. It can be a stressful and emotionally draining process, especially if there are child custody issues involved. When are choosing a Monroe divorce lawyer to represent you, you have to ask yourself a few questions.
Does this law firm put family law cases as their first priority?
Should I put my trust in a lawyer that doesn't make “family law” a priority?
It's important to find a law office that not only has convenient locations throughout the state but also stands out above the rest like Sterling Law Offices. We've successfully served clients throughout Green County and Wisconsin as a whole.
With our experienced attorneys, our law offices have years of collective family law experience that they are dedicated to providing their clients during hard times.
We have a belief that our fee policy should reflect that we put our clients first. With our flat-rate fee policy, we have the unique ability to let you know precisely what you will pay, so you will never receive an unexpected legal bill.
Since we don't charge hourly fees, it will not matter how drawn out a case becomes, which can happen in cases that involve children, so you will never have to pay extra. When you have questions or concerns, there are people ready to talk to you. All communication, travel, research, and attorney time is included in our pricing structure.
We have a goal to give our clients that best outcome while being proud of the work we are doing. We are not out to nickel-and-dime the clients that have put all of their trust in us.
What that all means is that our law offices, we are dedicated to helping others with a team that was designed to include trained mediators, certified Collaborative Law practitioners, and accomplished child custody lawyers. Our attorneys are always sharing the information they learn to better serve all of our clients and to stay on top of changes in the law.
When your staff knows what it is like to undertake a difficult family law case, your clients can rest easy knowing that they have the best representation possible. Plus, after many years of working in family law, we have developed a great network of area professionals including court officials, social workers, therapists, and appraisers. All of these professionals are great resources in and out of the courtroom.
People know that the law can be confusing. Our goal is to make a complicated legal process easier for you to understand. Since we put our clients first, you will receive constant updates as your court case proceeds and alleviate the anxiety of not knowing what is happening. We encourage your feedback and take your concerns seriously.
Remember, this is your court case that affects your family and your future. We do not welcome one-sided conversations with attorneys that have no interest in their client's needs.
Come into an office near Monroe to schedule a consultation or speak with one of our attorneys by email or phone.
<h2>Directions to our Offices</h2>
Directions to our Offices
Our locations serving family law clients in Monroe, WI: Click here to see us on Google Maps in the Madison/Middleton area.
- Head north on 18th Ave and continue onto WI-69 N. Follow WI-69 N for about 21 miles.
- Turn left onto County Highway Pb and continue for another five and a half miles.
- It will turn briefly into Paoli Road. After it does, turn left to stay on County Road Pb.
- Turn right to merge onto US-151 N/US-18 E.
- Stay left to take exit 267B and merge onto I-39 N/I-90 W.
- Take exit 135C-B-A and keep right to take exit 135C for High Crossing Blvd.
- From High Crossing Blvd, take a right on Crossroads Drive.
- The office is on the right-hand side, inside the same building as Park Bank.
There's a large, free parking lot on the south side of the building. The trip is about 53 miles with an estimated drive time of an hour and 15 minutes.
This might be the most convenient location for you.
- Head north on 18th Ave and continue onto WI-69 N.
- Follow WI-69 N for about 21 miles.
- Turn left onto County Highway Pb and continue for another five miles.
- Turn left on WI-69 N, and after continuing onto Paoli Street turn left onto S Main Street/N Main Street and go for about four miles.
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto N Pleasant View Road.
- Turn right on Greenway Blvd then take another right on John Q Hammons Drive.
- The building will be on the right-hand side.
Free parking is available on the north side of the building, and in a large parking lot to the east. The trip is about 41 miles with an estimated drive time of an hour.
Three Simple Steps
Find out how simple the divorce process can be when you work with a law firm that puts you first. Book your consult today!