Sun Prairie Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- And other Family Law issues
Divorce Options that Work
There are three basic types of divorce. The first step in obtaining a Wisconsin divorce is deciding which process is right for you.
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,600 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
How We Help Clients
About Sterling Law Offices
There are times when a divorce can hit you like a ton of bricks. Your life gets plunged into uncertainties, and if you have kids you're not only worried about your own future but theirs as well.
Divorce and child custody cases can get messy quickly, and yet so many law firms put these cases at the bottom of the pile. Why put your trust in a lawyer who isn't taking the future of you and your family seriously?
At Sterling Law Offices, we pride ourselves in getting to know our clients. Our team of Sun Prairie divorce lawyers in Dane County are there to take the unknowns out of the legal proceedings and help you get back to the important things in life.
One way we're different from the competition is that we only focus on family law. That means every client we work with makes us better and better in that area. Not only does it mean we know the law like the back of our hand, but we know the emotional turmoil that comes with divorce cases as well.
In addition to our team of adept attorneys we employ other professionals like court officials, appraisers, and social workers to help win your case. Everyone at our firm and the people we work with are all dedicated to helping people in need.
At this point, you may be wondering what the catch is. Surely all of this adds up to an expensive legal bill?
This is another area where Sterling Law Offices differs from its competition. We charge a unique, flat-rate fee for all the work related to your case, beginning to end. Because we don't charge hourly, it doesn't matter if your case throws out a few curveballs. In the unfortunate instance where a case gets drawn out longer than expected, our clients can rest easy knowing what they pay never changes.
Our attorneys understand their client's cases affect the future. Therefore, one-sided conversations and attorneys who don't listen to their clients aren't welcome at our firm.
We are here to help you and your Sun Prairie family, so give us a call or an email to set up a consultation. The sooner you get started, the sooner life can become normal again.
Directions to our Offices
Our locations serving family law clients in Sun Prairie, WI:
Madison Office – This might be the most convenient location for you.
- Take US-151 S heading north for about three and a half miles.
- Take exit 98B then continue onto High Crossing Road.
- Take a left on Crossroads Drive.
- The office is on the right-hand side in the same building as Park Bank.
There's a large, free parking lot on the south side of the building. The trip is about 6 miles with an estimated drive time of just over 10 minutes.
Middleton Office –
- Take US-151 S then take exit 97A to merge onto I-90 E/I-39 S.
- Follow I-90 E/I-39 S for about four miles then take exit 142A and merge onto US-12 W/US-18 W.
- After going for about nine miles keep left to continue on US-12 W/US-14 W.
- Continue for another six miles then take exit 252.
- Turn left on Greenway Blvd then take another left on John Q Hammons Drive.
- The building will be on the right-hand side.
Free parking is available on the north side of the building, and in a large parking lot to the east. The trip is about 28 miles with an estimated drive time of 35 minutes.
Three Simple Steps
Find out how simple the divorce process can be when you work with a law firm that puts you first. Book your consult today!