Exclusively Family Law Specialists
Book a Consult
or fill out the form below to book a consult.
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
Custody & Placement
Locations Close to You
Get Answers from Top Rated Attorneys
Get Legal Advice
Sit down with a top rated local attorney and discuss your case. The stress of the unknown can be resolved with just a phone call or a few clicks.
Attend a Seminar
Thinking about moving forward with a divorce or separation? Not sure where to start? Get a clear picture of your options by attending a seminar.
What our Clients are Saying
"I would recommend Sterling Law Firm to anyone in the area. They helped me greatly on my grandfathers estate case. Without them who knows what would have happened to his assets. They are still working on my case but they have made some good strides toward getting everything settled. They have made a hard time in my life much easier, and for that I thank them."Brandon M.
We are Always Here to Help