Lake County Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Choose a Divorce Option that Works for You
There are three basic types of divorce. The first step in obtaining an Illinois divorce is deciding which process is right for you.
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,750 - $3,250 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
How We Help Clients
About Sterling Hughes, LLC
Divorce cases get big fast – it can even make two people who intended to make a divorce civil see the world differently.
This is all the truer when cases involve children.
It's imperative that when finding a Chicago divorce lawyer to handle your case, that you can trust them completely. You want the best and fairest lawyer to work with you and to put your needs and concerns to the forefront.
Our team of family lawyers have gained invaluable insights working within the family law system for so long. All of which we use to better serve our clients. Knowledge is shared between our offices and attorneys at daily meetings to ensure we're all up to speed. In that way, hiring one of us is like hiring the whole team.
Sterling Hughes also works with other professionals like social workers and appraisers to help win your case.
For many law firms, the extra attention to their clients would mean an astronomical legal bill. But not us. Sterling Hughes charges a fixed price that includes everything done on your case from start to finish. So don't worry about asking questions, or if the case gets complicated, you can rest easy your bill won't change.
Put your mind at ease and come into one of the offices for a consultation. The hardest part of any divorce proceeding is getting it started. So don't hesitate, call us or email today.
Areas We Serve in Lake County
Three Simple Steps
Find out how simple the divorce process can be when you work with a law firm that puts you first. Book your consult today!
3. MOVE FORWARD