Can the Courts Modify or Terminate Alimony post Divorce?

Attorney Latrice Knighton of Sterling Lawyers explains how the landmark case Vander Perren v. Vander Perren sets the precedent for how the court rules on how maintenance can be reduced or terminated by the courts years later after the divorce was settled.