West Bend Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
West Bend Divorce Attorneys at Sterling Law Offices, S.C.
Legal Options that Work for You
DIYDo-It-Yourself (with help from the pros)
- Know your case is correctly filed and served
- Unlimited access to workshops for questions gives confidence
- Have peace of mind with your settlement
MediationAmicable Process for Long Term Harmony
- Confusing paperwork done for you
- Most amicable process for long term harmony
- Reduce conflict by deciding on custody and support matters together
- Neutral mediator guides you from start to settlement
- Fraction of contested divorce costs
Legal AdvocateWhen You Need an Advocate in Your Corner
- Best when emotional abuse, substance abuse or violence present
- Your personal negotiation and litigation team
- Necessary when adversarial
- Critical when Trust is an Issue
About Sterling Law Offices, S.C.
Sometimes, there's nothing you can do to make a marriage better no matter how hard you try. Then, when the divorce happens, it's scary. There are so many issues to think about: who gets custody of the kids, how is the property going to be divided, what about alimony or child support?
It can all be pretty overwhelming. Yet who do so many law firms put divorce cases on the bottom of their stack?
When going through a divorce, it's important to find a West Bend divorce lawyer who's not only knowledgeable about the law but passionate about helping people.
For us, family law isn't an afterthought – it's all we do. Our team consists of experienced divorce attorneys, mediators, and Collaborative Law practitioners who know every nuance of the family court system.
Every one of us is here to put your mind at ease about the complexities of your case. We'll walk you through every step, from start to finish. If you have feedback, we not only listen but actively encourage it.
This is your case, after all, you should be at the steering wheel. When a case is deciding important matters, ones that will set the stage for your life and we think you should be involved.
For most law firms, extra dedication or communication also means a higher bill. Sterling Law Offices wants to change your opinion on that too. We don't charge hourly, instead, we only ask for an upfront, flat-rate fee.
This means that we will never drag out a case unnecessarily, or charge you for day-to-day communication. Whether your case stays simple or gets complicated, you pay the same.
Sterling Law Offices truly cares about our clients and their well-being, and we make sure our business model reflects it.
Come into an office near West Bend today for a consultation. Don't hesitate. Call or e-mail us to start the next step of your life.
For Immediate help with your family law case or answering any questions please call (262) 221-8123 now!