Beloit Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- And other Family Law issues
Divorce Options that Work
There are three basic types of divorce. The first step in obtaining a Wisconsin divorce is deciding which process is right for you.
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,600 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
How We Help Clients
About Sterling Law Offices
Having a divorce can be very devastating to everyone involved. It may feel like the future is bleak and there's nowhere else to turn to. Cases involving child custody are especially draining and requires hard work.
Some people may not be ready for such a test. Sterling Law Offices provide attorneys that have years of experience handling exclusively family law. The client always comes first and the way they handle money is good because the customer knows exactly what is being paid for and they are not surprised when the bill comes.
Sterling Law Offices takes pride in our Beloit divorce lawyers and that every one of them is a caring and dedicated individual. For us, our clients always come first and this is a top priority our office.
We pride ourselves on our communication, and always make sure our clients stay in the know at all points during their case. If you ever have a concern or an issue, we have a team of paralegals standing by.
One of our unique points is our pricing model. Instead of charging an hourly fee we offer our clients a flat-rate fee. That way, no matter what complications arise during your case you're guaranteed the same price. That allows us to focus on what's important: you and your family.
<h2>Directions to our Offices</h2>
Directions to our Offices
Our locations serving family law clients in Beloit, WI: Click here to see us on Google Maps in the Madison/Middleton area.
Madison is our closest office to you
- Start out going east on E Grand Ave toward Prospect Ave.
- Turn left onto E Grand Ave/US-51 S/WI-213.
- Continue to follow US-51 S (Crossing into Illinois).
- Turn left onto Gardner St/US-51 S/IL-75.
- Continue to follow Gardner St/IL-75. (Gardner St is 0.1 miles past Pate Plaza Dr. If you reach Cheney Dr you've gone about 0.4 miles too far.)
- Merge onto I-90 W/I-39 N via the ramp on the left toward Madison (Crossing into Wisconsin.)
- (If you are on Gardner St and reach Manchester Rd you've gone about 0.1 miles too far.)
- Take the US-151 exit, EXIT 135C-B-A, toward Madison/Sun Prairie.
- Take the High Crossing Blvd exit, EXIT 135C.
- Turn slight right onto High Crossing Blvd.
- Turn right onto Crossroads Dr. (If you reach City View Dr you've gone about 0.2 miles too far.)
2810 Crossroads Dr, 4000, Madison, WI 53718-7916, 2810 CROSSROADS DR, 4000 is on the right. (If you reach Wall St you've gone about 0.1 miles too far.).
Three Simple Steps
Find out how simple the divorce process can be when you work with a law firm that puts you first. Book your consult today!