File For Divorce in Illinois
There’s no room for happiness in a troubled marriage. While no one expects their marriage to end in a divorce, it can be an opportunity to get back what an unhappy marriage may have taken away. However, the wrong attorney or a mistake made during the IL divorce process can prevent you from moving on after the dust has settled.
When your Illinois divorce starts with the right attorney and a plan built around you, you'll have the stable foundation you need and simple path to follow so you can move forward.
Divorce Options that Work for You
There are three basic types of divorce. The first step getting divorced in Illinois is to decide which process is right for you.
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,500-.3,000 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
Related Divorce Issues
Divorce Articles & Frequent Questions
Three Simple Steps
Find out how simple the divorce process can be when you work with a law firm that puts you first. Book your consult today!
3. MOVE FORWARD