Are You Ready to Move Forward?
Divorce is hard… Staying in an unhappy marriage is harder.
We are here for you.
Divorce Options that Work for You
There are three basic types of divorce. The first step in obtaining an Illinois divorce is deciding which process is right for you.
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,750 - $3,250 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
Related Divorce Issues
Locations Near You
Meet the Attorneys
High Asset Divorce
Divorce Involving a Business
Ellen J. Rhodeman
Three Simple Steps
Find out how simple the divorce process can be when you work with a law firm that puts you first. Book your consult today!
3. MOVE FORWARD