Digital Marketing Assistant (Milwaukee, WI)
(Openings – 1)
The business: We are a fast-growing, disruptive law firm that is transforming how legal services are delivered. In a short period of time, we are already the largest Wisconsin law firm in a big niche. Currently, our team is preparing to scale into Illinois and beyond.
The person we want: A goal-oriented individual to be part of a team that is disrupting an old-school industry by leveraging technology. This person needs to be a team player willing to handle a variety of marketing tasks. This person will also have the ability to execute precisely on detailed work ensuring accuracy and quality in both reporting as well as process execution. The ideal candidate must (1) be motivated to continuously learn and willing to take on responsibility, (2) be detail-oriented, and (3) work well within a team where multiple team members touch different aspects of the same campaign.
In our culture, we have a strong bias toward taking action and getting the job done, despite obstacles. We are moving very fast and want to work with other passionate people who are comfortable in a culture with high expectations.
Why this role matters: The technical marketing assistant is the engine that keeps many small important tasks working seamlessly. This position significantly impacts the overall performance of the marketing department by maintaining and continuously iterating processes core to key performance metrics.
- Purchase new domains
- Research new domains to purchase from the auction
- Complete the purchase within budget
- Website builds using our Core Process
- Use tools like Dreamweaver, WordPress, and others.
- Use and edit themes (Bootstrap, WordPress, etc).
- Write topically relevant text for the site
- Review website builds from external vendors
- Verify that it was built correctly using our Core Process
- Approve and queue to Activate Hosting or request edits
- Activate Hosting
- Purchase hosting accounts for each domain
- Set up emails, FTP access, and MySQL databases
- Upload site and publish
- Document all information using Salesforce
- Publishing to our Site using WordPress
- Convert full offline article (text, images, links) to blog styled posts
- Update YouTube video description information
Execute Marketing Core Processes
- Communicate with vendors to acquire new content
- Create social media profiles
- Update existing pages on our website
- Perform a variety of smaller tasks to complete marketing projects
- Improve our Core Process documentation
|Pay:||$40,000 – $52,000|
|Benefits:||Health, Vision, Dental, 401K|
|Education Required:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Required:||3+ years minimum|
Join the Team
Sterling Law Offices, S.C.
N56 W13405 Silver Spring Drive
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051