Receptionist / Office Assistant (Menomonee Falls, WI)
(Openings – 2)
Who you are: The successful Intake Specialist is someone that is detailed oriented, customer service driven and compassionate. This person enjoys working in a fast paced environment, is self motivated and embraces change. They have strong computer skills and enjoy learning and navigating new systems. They can also type at least 35 wpm.
Why this role matters: This role has a direct impact on clients we serve. It is the responsibility of the Intake Specialist to turn a caller into a scheduled consultation. This is executed by following our call path, which qualifies the potential client and describes why working with our firm is a different, better option. The Intake Specialist is the first personal interaction a potential client has with the firm, making this interaction a critical touch point in a client’s journey.
- Answers calls from current and prospective clients
- Enters data into CRM
- Schedules consultations and other miscellaneous meetings
- File management (electronic and hard copies)
- Sorts, scans and distributes mail
- Processes payments
- Creates consultation folders
- Communicates with other team members constructively in order to reduce conflict and enhance the resolution of issues.
- Special projects as assigned
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills; Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- 1-year prior experience working in a law firm preferred
|Pay:||$40,000 – $60,000 annually|
|Employment Type:||Full-Time w/Benefits|
|Job Type:||Client Service/Office Admin|
|Education Required:||Some College|
|Experience Required:||1-3 years professional|
What will Sterling Law expect of me if I join the team?
We have five major expectations to be on our team:
- Finish with Integrity
We strive to finish every matter, interaction, engagement, deal, etc. to conclusion with integrity. This means that we should always be able to tell the whole story and not leave out a detail because we are ashamed.
- Compete with a Warrior Spirit
We are competitive, and we want to win in everything we do. We can’t always control the outcomes, but we can control our preparation and the intensity of how we compete. We do our best and take pride in the effort.
- Embrace and Drive Change
We accept that one of the certainties in life is change. We anticipate change and enact it before we are forced to accept it.
- Lead by Serving
The most effective leaders are servants first. We expect everyone on our team to model a spirit of humility and gratitude toward others. It’s only after we serve that we can expect to lead.
Join the Team
N56 W13405 Silver Spring Drive
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051