West Allis Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
The idea of divorcing or separating from a spouse leaves clients with a tidal wave of emotions and forced to make decisions no one ever wants to make.
At Sterling Law Offices, our family law team is sympathetic to the needs of individuals going through this difficult transition. Our West Allis divorce lawyers recognize that clients often feel as though they have no family support, which is worsened by an antagonistic or callous legal proceeding.
Our divorce team has litigated cases for years, and we use this experience to ensure each case is handled with the customized attention it deserves.
The divorce and child custody lawyers from Sterling Law Offices believes teamwork between client and attorney is the most critical aspect of reaching a desired outcome in divorce. We will discuss your goals, gather required information and develop a strategy that will help guide you through the decisions you face.
West Allis WI
Get help from West Allis WI divorce lawyers who work at a firm with 50+ years experience helping individuals and families from West Allis WI and the communities surrounding West Allis Wisconsin
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
What our Clients are Saying
“I thought it would be charged an arm and a leg for legal services, but Dan was understanding and helped me address the paperwork and process effectively. When we appeared in court for the final hearing I felt confident I knew what I was doing and did not feel nearly as scared as before. He did a great job coaching me so I was prepared. It was as good as an experience as you can have when splitting up a family.”Sally J.
We are Always Here to Help