Wauwatosa Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
When faced with difficult family decisions, like divorce or legal separation, it can feel like there is no where to turn.
The divorce lawyers at Sterling Law Offices have the experience to help your through this emotional time, but we are also one a few law firms in the state certified in collaborative law and mediation. So, not only are we able to uphold your rights in the court room, but we are trained to ensure you can solve your legal matter in the way best fit for you and your family in Wauwatosa WI.
What makes our legal team unique is the focus we put on treating each person who walks through our door with compassion and respect. At the same time, we will fight relentlessly to ensure your best interests are being served.
Don’t put your financial well-being and future happiness in the hands of any law firm. Give us a call to speak with divorce lawyers who will treat you like a person, not like a number.
Get help from Wauwatosa WI divorce lawyers who work at a firm with 50+ years experience helping individuals and families from Wauwatosa WI and the communities surrounding Wauwatosa Wisconsin
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
We are Always Here to Help