Wales Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
There is no denying that divorces are difficult. It is impossible to prepare for it no matter if it caught you off guard or you suspected it coming for some time.
Sterling Law Offices won’t be able to take the pain away but it is our goal to eliminate the stress and be the person you can trust. Our experienced divorce lawyers want nothing but the best for you and your family. We’ll work hard to make sure you continue to have the quality of life you once had.
Our divorce lawyers worked with clients in Wales WI and all over Waukesha County. We would be happy to start working for you. Fill out the case evaluation form or give us a call.
Get help from Wales WI divorce lawyers who work at a firm with 50+ years experience helping individuals and families from Wales WI and the communities surrounding Wales Wisconsin
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
What our Clients are Saying
"My husband and I were in a situation where neither of us really needed a lawyer to sort things out, so I decided to file pro se. I was concerned about making a mistake in the paperwork and delaying the final separation, so I called Sterling Law Offices. Attorney Festerling agreed to work w/me on a "consult only" basis...She was kind and helpful, and our case went through without a hitch. The overall outlay was very reasonable. I was very happy with the help I received and felt confident going to the court date, knowing all our ducks were in a row."Beth E.
We are Always Here to Help