Vernon Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
If a divorce is on the horizon it is important to take a step back, take in a deep breathe, and know that everything is going to be alright. Too many people look at divorce as an excuse to beat themselves up. But you are not alone and you should not be discouraged by what is in store for your future.
Our experienced divorce lawyers will have your back and will fight to ensure that you get the absolute best outcome in the court room. We don’t want to just help you now, but we want to make sure that you are set to continue enjoying the perks of your life long after the divorce is finalized.
The divorce lawyers from Sterling Law Offices have helped individuals in Vernon WI in the past, as well as all other areas of Waukesha County. We are looking forward to helping you move beyond this chapter of life.
Get help from Vernon WI divorce lawyers who work at a firm with 50+ years experience helping individuals and families from Vernon WI and the communities surrounding Vernon Wisconsin
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
We are Always Here to Help