Sussex Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Going through a divorce or a separation is difficult and emotionally trying. This can also be a confusing time, and you may not know what steps to take. Our divorce lawyers will help you through the process and provide legal advice based on years of experience. We are focused on establishing a relationship you can trust, so if you begin to feel overwhelmed, you know where you can turn.
The divorce lawyers at Sterling Law Offices have helped people like you in southeast Wisconsin area. We will assist you and your Sussex WI family in receiving the outcome you deserve.
The family law team will discuss your goals, gather the necessary information and create an approach to guide you through the decisions about your divorce. The attorneys at Sterling Law Offices want to meet in order to give your case customized attention.
Get help from Sussex WI divorce lawyers who work at a firm with 50+ years experience helping individuals and families from Sussex WI and the communities surrounding Sussex Wisconsin
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
What our Clients are Saying
"My husband and I were in a situation where neither of us really needed a lawyer to sort things out, so I decided to file pro se. I was concerned about making a mistake in the paperwork and delaying the final separation, so I called Sterling Law Offices. Attorney Festerling agreed to work w/me on a "consult only" basis...She was kind and helpful, and our case went through without a hitch. The overall outlay was very reasonable. I was very happy with the help I received and felt confident going to the court date, knowing all our ducks were in a row."Beth E.
We are Always Here to Help