Summit Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
No matter if you’ve been married for five years or fifty years, going through a divorce isn’t going to be easy. It can be emotionally draining on not only you, but your entire family. But rest assured the experienced team at Sterling Law Offices recognizes the sensitivity of what you are going through and will treat your case compassionately to ensure the best for you and your Summit WI family.
Our divorce lawyers are going to listen to you story and then immediately get to work fighting for your rights to get you moving in a more positive direction.
We don’t treat divorce as a numbers game. We understand that your future is dependent on how hard our divorce lawyers fight for your rights. Your financial security and happiness is riding on the outcome. So get started by filling out a case evaluation form or giving us a call.
Get help from Summit WI divorce lawyers who work at a firm with 50+ years experience helping individuals and families from Summit WI and the communities surrounding Summit Wisconsin
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
What our Clients are Saying
"My husband and I were in a situation where neither of us really needed a lawyer to sort things out, so I decided to file pro se. I was concerned about making a mistake in the paperwork and delaying the final separation, so I called Sterling Law Offices. Attorney Festerling agreed to work w/me on a "consult only" basis...She was kind and helpful, and our case went through without a hitch. The overall outlay was very reasonable. I was very happy with the help I received and felt confident going to the court date, knowing all our ducks were in a row."Beth E.
We are Always Here to Help