St Francis Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Divorce and separation can be a heavy burden on you and your family. When you’re feeling overwhelmed and you don’t know where to turn, the divorce lawyers at Sterling Law Offices can help guide you through the process.
We will approach your case with compassion and understanding. We know your situation is unique, and we won’t treat your case with cookie-cutter solutions. The divorce lawyers at Sterling Law will work with you to resolve problems in the most time-efficient and cost-effective manner. There may be times when you’ll want to give in to the demands of your divorcing partner, but we want what is best for your family and will not let that happen.
Our divorce lawyers will work hard to give you the support and attention you deserve. We have the expertise to serve you and your family in St. Francis WI.
St Francis WI
Get help from St Francis WI divorce lawyers who work at a firm with 50+ years experience helping individuals and families from St Francis WI and the communities surrounding St Francis Wisconsin
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
What our Clients are Saying
"My husband and I were in a situation where neither of us really needed a lawyer to sort things out, so I decided to file pro se. I was concerned about making a mistake in the paperwork and delaying the final separation, so I called Sterling Law Offices. Attorney Festerling agreed to work w/me on a "consult only" basis...She was kind and helpful, and our case went through without a hitch. The overall outlay was very reasonable. I was very happy with the help I received and felt confident going to the court date, knowing all our ducks were in a row."Beth E.
We are Always Here to Help