South Milwaukee Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
We know all too well how difficult it can be to deal with a divorce or separation. In fact, it may be one of the most difficult or challenging things one may have to face.
Despite all of this, it is important to remain optimistic and know that you will get through it. The hardest part may be figuring out where to turn, who to trust and what to do next. Don’t let it overwhelm you — Sterling Law Offices can help you with every step along the way.
Our team of divorce lawyers have experience working with people just like you in the city of South Milwaukee WI. We want to help you get through this period of your life. Our divorce lawyers will make you feel comfortable through every stage of your case, and answer any questions you may have.
Our team is committed to working hard on your case and understanding your individual needs as a client to reach the best possible outcome. Give our offices a call or fill out a case evaluation form so that we can get started working for you.
South Milwaukee WI
Get help from South Milwaukee WI divorce lawyers who work at a firm with 50+ years experience helping individuals and families from South Milwaukee WI and the communities surrounding South Milwaukee Wisconsin
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
We are Always Here to Help