Shorewood Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Dealing with a divorce or separation probably isn’t the way you imagined things would go. But it is important to know that this is the first step toward a new and better life.
Sterling Law Offices will help you move forward on your journey and our divorce lawyers will help get you back on your feet. Our team has worked extensively across Shorewood WI, the North Shore and throughout the metropolitan area. We understand what you are going through and will treat your case with compassion to ensure you receive what’s best for you as well as your family.
As much as we love to get started on new cases, it is important that we meet with you personally so we can understand the full scope of your situation. Giving our clients personalized attention is something our divorce lawyers take seriously, so feel free to give us a call or visit our office.
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
What our Clients are Saying
"My husband and I were in a situation where neither of us really needed a lawyer to sort things out, so I decided to file pro se. I was concerned about making a mistake in the paperwork and delaying the final separation, so I called Sterling Law Offices. Attorney Festerling agreed to work w/me on a "consult only" basis...She was kind and helpful, and our case went through without a hitch. The overall outlay was very reasonable. I was very happy with the help I received and felt confident going to the court date, knowing all our ducks were in a row."Beth E.
We are Always Here to Help