Richfield Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
A divorce is undeniably one of the most difficult things adults may ever be faced with. It can shake up a family and leave everybody involved wondering what to do next.
Sterling Law Offices fully understands the sensitivity of divorce and we are committed to protecting individuals and families in Richfield WI. We have an experienced team of dedicated divorce lawyers who can assist in even the most complex of divorces. But more importantly, they are here to protect you and your family while addressing all of your concerns.
Contact one of our offices today to speak with one of our divorce lawyers who will get you the results you’re looking for.
Get help from Richfield WI divorce lawyers who work at a firm with 50+ years experience helping individuals and families from Richfield WI and the communities surrounding Richfield Wisconsin
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
What our Clients are Saying
"My husband and I were in a situation where neither of us really needed a lawyer to sort things out, so I decided to file pro se. I was concerned about making a mistake in the paperwork and delaying the final separation, so I called Sterling Law Offices. Attorney Festerling agreed to work w/me on a "consult only" basis...She was kind and helpful, and our case went through without a hitch. The overall outlay was very reasonable. I was very happy with the help I received and felt confident going to the court date, knowing all our ducks were in a row."Beth E.
We are Always Here to Help