Oak Creek Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Nobody said getting a divorce would be easy, but the divorce lawyers at Sterling Law Offices can work with you to make this process as painless as possible and get you back on the right track.
We understand that during this time, you may not know what the necessary steps are to start moving forward. Trust is incredibly important during the divorce process. Rest assured that you will receive experienced legal advice that you can trust when you work with the family law team at Sterling Law Offices. Our attorneys have worked with clients right here in the city of Oak Creek WI as well as throughout southeast Wisconsin.
Our divorce lawyers will take a compassionate approach to understanding your case and help you achieve an outcome that is right for you and your family.
Get help from Oak Creek WI divorce lawyers who work at a firm with 50+ years experience helping individuals and families from Oak Creek WI and the communities surrounding Oak Creek Wisconsin
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
We are Always Here to Help