North Prairie Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Sometimes marriages in North Prairie WI end up going south. It’s without a doubt a difficult experience. For some it is daunting knowing how long the process can be. For others it can be scary because you’re not sure who you can actually talk to.
Sterling Law Offices understands these fears and is committed to ease the pain of your divorce by making it as simple as possible for you.
We’ve worked all sorts of family law cases from all corners of Waukesha County and we would be happy to work with you as well. But before we do any of that, we need to get to know you personally so we can best represent you. So give our divorce lawyers a call or fill out a case evaluation form. Then we can get started working on getting you back to where you want to be.
North Prairie WI
Get help from North Prairie WI divorce lawyers who work at a firm with 50+ years experience helping individuals and families from North Prairie WI and the communities surrounding North Prairie Wisconsin
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
What our Clients are Saying
"My husband and I were in a situation where neither of us really needed a lawyer to sort things out, so I decided to file pro se. I was concerned about making a mistake in the paperwork and delaying the final separation, so I called Sterling Law Offices. Attorney Festerling agreed to work w/me on a "consult only" basis...She was kind and helpful, and our case went through without a hitch. The overall outlay was very reasonable. I was very happy with the help I received and felt confident going to the court date, knowing all our ducks were in a row."Beth E.
We are Always Here to Help