New Berlin Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
The prospect of a divorce or separation can cast a pall over all family activities.
A lingering, drawn-out separation serves nobody. The divorce lawyers at Sterling Law Offices, S.C. will see that your issues — whether divorce, legal separation or child custody and support concerns — are resolved quickly and with minimal interruption.
Get back to living your life with the help of attorneys from Sterling Law Offices.
Our experienced divorce lawyers have helped a wide variety of clients resolve their family law issues in a favorable manner including families from New Berlin WI and the surrounding metro area.
More than legal expertise, our divorce lawyers will give you the respect and compassion that you deserve during this difficult time. Call now to discuss your situation, or complete the case evaluation form.
New Berlin WI
Get help from New Berlin WI divorce lawyers who work at a firm with 50+ years experience helping individuals and families from New Berlin WI and the communities surrounding New Berlin Wisconsin
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
What our Clients are Saying
“Trisha and Katy were great listeners and advice givers. Divorce sucks and there’s no way around that but these ladies made it a smoother road to tread on. I couldn’t have been happier – except if it wasn’t happening at all. They took the time every time I needed to help guide me into making all the decisions that needed to be made and counseled me through tough situations and for that I will be eternally grateful.”Becky O.
We are Always Here to Help