New Berlin Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
The prospect of a divorce or separation can cast a pall over all family activities.
A lingering, drawn-out separation serves nobody. The divorce lawyers from Sterling Law Offices, S.C. will see that your issues — whether divorce, legal separation or child welfare concerns — are resolved quickly and with minimal interruption.
Get back to living your life with the help of attorneys from Sterling Law Offices.
Our experienced divorce lawyers have helped a wide variety of clients resolve their family law issues in a favorable manner including families from New Berlin WI and the surrounding metro area.
More than legal expertise, our divorce lawyers will give you the respect and compassion that you deserve during this difficult time. Call now to discuss your situation, or complete the case evaluation form.
New Berlin WI
Get help from New Berlin WI divorce lawyers who work at a firm with 50+ years experience helping individuals and families from New Berlin WI and the communities surrounding New Berlin Wisconsin
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
What our Clients are Saying
"My husband and I were in a situation where neither of us really needed a lawyer to sort things out, so I decided to file pro se. I was concerned about making a mistake in the paperwork and delaying the final separation, so I called Sterling Law Offices. Attorney Festerling agreed to work w/me on a "consult only" basis...She was kind and helpful, and our case went through without a hitch. The overall outlay was very reasonable. I was very happy with the help I received and felt confident going to the court date, knowing all our ducks were in a row."Beth E.
We are Always Here to Help