Muskego Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Going through a divorce or legal separation can be difficult. There are a lot of decisions to be made, and it can be confusing trying to figure out what you are supposed to do next with your life.
The team at Sterling Law Offices, S.C. wants to earn your trust. We understand the importance of having a strong and trusting relationship with our clients; it allows our divorce lawyers to represent you the best way possible to ensure the best outcome for you and your family. We work in all areas of family law, and our divorce lawyers have worked with clients in the city of Muskego WI as well as elsewhere in the metropolitan area.
Before we can start working on your case, it is important that somebody from our staff meets with you so that we can give you the personalized attention that you deserve from a law firm. You are welcome to visit our nearest office, or give us a call today to schedule a meeting.
Get help from Muskego WI divorce lawyers who work at a firm with 50+ years experience helping individuals and families from Muskego WI and the communities surrounding Muskego Wisconsin
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
What our Clients are Saying
"My husband and I were in a situation where neither of us really needed a lawyer to sort things out, so I decided to file pro se. I was concerned about making a mistake in the paperwork and delaying the final separation, so I called Sterling Law Offices. Attorney Festerling agreed to work w/me on a "consult only" basis...She was kind and helpful, and our case went through without a hitch. The overall outlay was very reasonable. I was very happy with the help I received and felt confident going to the court date, knowing all our ducks were in a row."Beth E.
We are Always Here to Help