Mukwonago Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
During this trying time, working alongside a divorce lawyer from Sterling Law Offices will help lift the burden. A divorce or separation is difficult, and often it’s hard to know where to turn. Our experienced Mukwonago WI divorce lawyers will offer the legal advice you need to make it through this.
The team at Sterling Law Offices will relentlessly pursue solutions that best fit with you and your family. We will help you resolve financial problems as we work on dividing retirement resources, trusts and stock options. We will cater to your specific needs and investigate your case to the fullest because keeping your best interests in mind is a top priority.
We know the decisions you make today will impact your future, which is why our divorce lawyers will help guide you through every step. We want to get you through this challenging time as painlessly as possible.
Get help from Mukwonago WI divorce lawyers who work at a firm with 50+ years experience helping individuals and families from Mukwonago WI and the communities surrounding Mukwonago Wisconsin
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
What our Clients are Saying
"My husband and I were in a situation where neither of us really needed a lawyer to sort things out, so I decided to file pro se. I was concerned about making a mistake in the paperwork and delaying the final separation, so I called Sterling Law Offices. Attorney Festerling agreed to work w/me on a "consult only" basis...She was kind and helpful, and our case went through without a hitch. The overall outlay was very reasonable. I was very happy with the help I received and felt confident going to the court date, knowing all our ducks were in a row."Beth E.
We are Always Here to Help