Merton Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Life can sometimes throw us some curve balls. Sometimes these can come out of nowhere and be completely unexpected, others you may see coming from a mile away. Divorce is a curve ball that many adults go through all the time. It’s never easy, no matter if you see it coming or not.
Luckily, the experienced divorce lawyers at Sterling Law Offices have worked with those going through this many times. While they understand that no divorce is the same, they understand how to treat a divorce and compassionately fight for your rights.
Before we do anything, we want to meet you and earn your trust. Once we have that, our divorce lawyers can get to work on your case. So fill out a case evaluation form, give us a call, visit an office, or we can come to you in Merton WI.
Get help from Merton WI divorce lawyers who work at a firm with 50+ years experience helping individuals and families from Merton WI and the communities surrounding Merton Wisconsin
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
What our Clients are Saying
"My husband and I were in a situation where neither of us really needed a lawyer to sort things out, so I decided to file pro se. I was concerned about making a mistake in the paperwork and delaying the final separation, so I called Sterling Law Offices. Attorney Festerling agreed to work w/me on a "consult only" basis...She was kind and helpful, and our case went through without a hitch. The overall outlay was very reasonable. I was very happy with the help I received and felt confident going to the court date, knowing all our ducks were in a row."Beth E.
We are Always Here to Help