Hales Corners Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
You may be feeling overwhelmed by your separation or divorce, we can help you through this emotional transition.
Our divorce lawyers will work with you and give your case the care it deserves. We pursue solutions both you and your family can support. As we work on your case, we promise to keep your best interests in mind. Establishing a relationship with our clients is a top priority so that if you feel buried under jargon or pressure, you have a place where you can go.
The attorneys at Sterling Law Offices have the expertise to serve you in Hales Corners WI. We want to help you create a future for you and your family. You can trust Sterling Law Offices with your financial security and your family’s well-being. When you meet with our divorce lawyers, you’ll receive the personalized care you deserve.
Hales Corners WI
Get help from Hales Corners WI divorce lawyers who work at a firm with 50+ years experience helping individuals and families from Hales Corners WI and the communities surrounding Hales Corners Wisconsin
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
What our Clients are Saying
"My husband and I were in a situation where neither of us really needed a lawyer to sort things out, so I decided to file pro se. I was concerned about making a mistake in the paperwork and delaying the final separation, so I called Sterling Law Offices. Attorney Festerling agreed to work w/me on a "consult only" basis...She was kind and helpful, and our case went through without a hitch. The overall outlay was very reasonable. I was very happy with the help I received and felt confident going to the court date, knowing all our ducks were in a row."Beth E.
We are Always Here to Help