Greenfield Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Dealing with a divorce or separation can be one of the most difficult chapters in one’s life. It is a life-changing event that can seem overwhelming at times, but it is important to keep your head up and know that you can get through it.
At Sterling Law Offices, it is our goal to help you through this challenge by earning your trust. Our divorce lawyers have done a great amount of work both in the city of Greenfield WI and throughout the metropolitan area.
Due to the unique particulars of everybody’s individual situation, it is important that we take a personalized approach to every case. Contact us or visit our nearest law office so you can sit down with one of our divorce lawyers, bringing you closer to closing this chapter in your life.
Get help from Greenfield WI divorce lawyers who work at a firm with 50+ years experience helping individuals and families from Greenfield WI and the communities surrounding Greenfield Wisconsin
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
What our Clients are Saying
"My husband and I were in a situation where neither of us really needed a lawyer to sort things out, so I decided to file pro se. I was concerned about making a mistake in the paperwork and delaying the final separation, so I called Sterling Law Offices. Attorney Festerling agreed to work w/me on a "consult only" basis...She was kind and helpful, and our case went through without a hitch. The overall outlay was very reasonable. I was very happy with the help I received and felt confident going to the court date, knowing all our ducks were in a row."Beth E.
We are Always Here to Help